The Thrilling Begin of a New Period
We’re thrilled to unveil the provisional calendar for the 2024 MotoGP™ World Championship. Set towards the historic backdrop of MotoGP’s seventy fifth anniversary, the upcoming 12 months guarantees to be nothing in need of groundbreaking. The motion ignites below the mesmerizing floodlights of Lusail in Qatar on March tenth and attracts to an impressive shut with the Valencia Grand Prix on the legendary Circuit Ricardo Tormo on November seventeenth.
Evolving Towards a Greener Future
The way forward for racing is sustainable, and MotoGP™ is taking a pioneering step on this course. Starting in 2024, the championship embarks on an bold journey by transitioning to a gasoline that consists of a minimal of 40% non-fossil origin. This vital transfer units the stage for the last word purpose: to race on 100% sustainable gasoline by 2027.
The 2024 MotoGP Calendar: 22 races in 9 Months
- Qatar GP – Lusail Worldwide Circuit – eighth March – tenth March
- Portuguese GP – Autodromo Internacional Do Algarve – twenty second March – twenty fourth March
- Argentina GP – Termas de Rio Hondo – fifth April – seventh April
- Americas GP – Circuit of the Americas – twelfth April – 14th April
- Spanish GP – Circuito de Jerez – twenty sixth April – twenty eighth April
- French GP – Le Mans – tenth Might – twelfth Might
- Catalan GP – Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya – twenty fourth Might – twenty sixth Might
- Italian GP – Autodromo internazionale del Mugello – thirty first Might – 2nd June
- Kazakhstan GP – Sokol Worldwide racetrack – 14th June – sixteenth June
- Dutch GP – TT Circuit Assen – twenty eighth June – thirtieth June
- German GP – Sachsenring – fifth July – seventh July
- British GP – Silverstone Circuit – 2nd August – 4th August
- Austrian GP – Purple Bull Ring – sixteenth august – 18th august
- Aragon GP – Motorland Aragon – thirtieth August – 1st September
- San arino GP – Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli – sixth September – eighth September
- Indian GP – Buddh Worldwide Circuit – twentieth September – twenty second September
- Indonesian GP – Pertamina Mandalika Worldwide Circuit – twenty seventh September – twenty ninth September
- Japanese GP – Mobility Resort Motegi – 4th October – sixth October
- Australian GP – Phillip Island – 18th October – twentieth October
- Thai GP – Chang Worldwide Circuit – twenty fifth October – twenty seventh October
- Malaysian GP – Sepang Worldwide Circuit – 1st November – third November
- Valencia GP – Circuit Ricardo Tormo – fifteenth November – seventeenth November
Strategic and Balanced Race Calendar
MotoGP understands the significance of organizing races that not solely cater to their world fan base but additionally adhere to logistical efficiencies. This has led to the regionalization of the 2024 calendar. With an equal break up of 11 races earlier than and after the summer time break, followers internationally are in for continuous pleasure all year long.
MotoGP™ kicks off with an electrifying duo of races at Lusail Worldwide Circuit, Qatar, swiftly adopted by the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve in Portugal. The thrill then crosses over to the Americas, showcasing back-to-back races at Termas de Rio Hondo and the enduring Circuit of the Americas.
Uncharted Territories and Classics Anew
As we set our sights on mid-2024, MotoGP™ embarks on an unprecedented enterprise: the Sokol Worldwide Racetrack in Kazakhstan. This marks the circuit’s grand debut because the seventy fifth venue to grace the premier class race, additional extending MotoGP™’s attain as Kazakhstan turns into the thirty first nation to host a motorbike Grand Prix.
Europe’s classics observe this trailblazing occasion, with famend circuits like Circuito de Jerez-Ángel Nieto and Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello taking heart stage. As summer time approaches, the racing circuit brings down the primary half of the season in model with the TT Circuit Assen main as much as the Sachsenring.
The Grand Asian Tour and the Remaining Showdown
Asia beckons as we enterprise into the ultimate chapters of the 2024 season. Buddh Worldwide Circuit in India takes the limelight, adopted by a whirlwind tour of Indonesia’s Pertamina Mandalika Worldwide Circuit and Japan’s illustrious Mobility Resort Motegi.
Then, it’s time for an exhilarating conclusion Down Underneath, with the enduring Phillip Island setting the tempo. MotoGP™’s path then ascends north to Thailand’s Chang Worldwide Circuit and Malaysia’s Sepang Worldwide Circuit, culminating in a grand finale at Valencia’s Circuit Ricardo Tormo.
A Season of Plentiful Alternatives
22 Grands Prix throughout 18 mesmerizing nations equate to an unparalleled MotoGP™ expertise. As we gear up for an eventful 12 months, we invite followers to safe their spots and partake on this historic journey. 2024 VIP Village and MotoGP Premier packages for choose venues are already up for grabs, with extra set to go on sale quickly. In conclusion, because the thrilling climax of 2023 looms, we urge followers to remain tuned. The championship battle intensifies, the stakes are increased, and a monumental 2024 awaits.